Complete Wireless Solution
This wireless timekeeping solution is suitable for medium size competition where wireless connections makes it fast and easy to bring out and setup all of the equipment. All track equipment comunicates wirelessly to the control room. The start systems, both StarTime IV and OST-4 send a wireless start pulse to the ATU-X timekeeping system that then triggers timekeeping in the photofinish cameras. The 6 digit 205 series scoreboard wirelessly recieves the running time from the ATU-X during the race. When a runner crosses the finishline he or she triggers the wireless photocell P1-R which sends the preliminary finish time to ATU-X that directly forwards it to the wireless scoreboards. Even the Mistral wind gauge can wirelessly send the wind speed to the photofinish cameras. The startsystems, wind gauge, and photocells are also battery powered, therefore not requiring any cabling out on the field at all. Only the scoreboards require a single power cord.
If required, all equipment can also be connected via cable if that is required to fullfill the regulations of a high level competition.
Our wireless system is configured to your needs but often contains the following components:
Wireless Track Solution
- Star photofinish (2 pcs)
- OST4 with wireless connector
- StartTime4 med eGun (wireless)
- MISTRAL display with Integrated wind gauge (wireless to timekeeping room)
- ATU-X Runningtime
- Photocell P1-R wireless to ATU-X
- Scoreboard 6 digits, 205mm, 3 pcs in a triangle, with wireless option to ATU-X
- IDB1 – Impulse distribution box
- In field graphical scoreboards for jumping/throwing events (4pcs)